Thursday, January 12, 2006

Braces

On Tuesday I got the most painful thing -- for now -- there will ever be -- braces.
My braces are lime green and light blue. When I was getting them I was more afraid of the big white plastic thing holding my mouth. Then, the big thing that could burn me if it touched anything other than my teeth. I should probably mention that that day I woke up really tired and a couple times the orthodontist had to tap me.
There are some good things about having braces. I have figured out who my worst enemy is... duh-duh-duh-duh! The spoon!
Because it is very hard to get a spoon in my mouth with braces.
On the day I got my braces, I had pizza pocket things. I was supposed to have peanut butter and jelly, but it was too peanut buttery. My friends knew I was getting braces. They thought I would go with some whacko color thing like black and purple. But I told them there were two reasons I wasn't going to go with those colors:
1) None of my outfits would match.
2) I hate the color purple! It's so related to pink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on blue and green.I did my room with those colors. P.S. Great blog